Friday, September 9, 2011

Soul Surfer: A Story About Passion So Be Ready To Be Inspired..!

Hello There...


Since I First Saw The Trailer Of " Soul Surfer " Movie I Know I Just Have To Watch That Movie.. Specially That It's Based On True Stroy.. I Had The Chance To Watch It Couple Weeks Ago.. And I Was Amazed By It..




 " Soul Surfer is a 2011 American drama film about the life of surfer Bethany Hamilton. At the age of thirteen, Hamilton lost her arm to a shark attack. The film details the events surrounding this attack and her struggle during the aftermath. The film is directed by Sean McNamara, who based the screenplay on Hamilton's autobiography of the same name and on the filmmakers' interviews with the family." 


I Just Love Movies About Real People.. About Following Your Passion.. About Never Ever Give Up.. Sure It's Hard At First.. But Not At The End..

Best Quotes I Got From The Movie:

"  I don't know why terrible things happen to us sometimes.. But I have to believe that something good is gonna come out of this..! " 

" Don't be sorry for compassion.. It can move us to do amazing things.. It may can help you get a new perspective..! " 

" They say the Lord works in myaterious ways.. I say that's understatment..! " #SoulSurfer

And I Loved When One Reporter Asked Her " What She Would Do If Given The Chance To Undo The Loss Of Her Arm..?! " She Says :  " That she would still lose it because she can embrace more people now than she ever could with two arms..!"  


Here's Couple Videos About Her Telling Her Story..










 She's One Of Many Who Faced Hard Time And Difficulties.. But Yet Was Able To Come Through It.. Not Only She Faught For Her Passion.. But She Inspired Many To Never Give Up.. And To Keep Going.. God Bless You..

No comments:

Post a Comment