Sunday, March 18, 2012

Do I Talk While I'm Asleep..?!!

Hello People.. 




I Had This Thought Early Morning.. When I Wondered : " Do I Talk While I'm Asleep..?! ''

And Of Course I Can't Answer That Since I'm Already Sleep, Gonna Need Someone That Stay Up All Night And Watch Me While I'm Asleep And Confirm That.. Yet It's Creepy.. Anyway This Is Not The Point Here.. 

To Be Honest.. I Sometimes Wake Up After 3 Or 4 Hours Of Sleeping And Check My Phone.. Like Checking My Email, My BBM, My Whatapp And Even Twitter.. And Sometimes There's That Convo That You Don't Wanna Miss.. Or You Just Got To Type Something As A Reply.. So Yeah While I'm Half Awake And Half Asleep I May Text Back And Then Get Back To Sleep Right Away..

And I'm Sure Few People Do The same Not Sure Though.. But Yet I Consider This Talking While I'm Asleep..! LoL Cuz I'm Texting With No Full Conscious And Still I'm Communicating With Others.. God Knows What I May Say.. What Secrets Got Revealed :P.. 



So I'm No A Sleep Talker.. But I'm A Sleep Texter.. Guess I Am :P 

So What Do You Think.. Do You Talk While You Are Asleep..?! Share

8 comments:

  1. Aha, I'm -totally- a Sleep Talker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a sleep texter and sometimes talker :$

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asoor Al-e: LooL 3ayal te6la3 f'9aye7 :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mariam: LooL The same Here hehehe f'9aye7

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOL .. they say ana kella azef wana nayem X"D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well As for me , am a Sleep Talker thats what my mom said to :p , i dont talk by my self but when someone talks to me while am in deep sleep , i just talk Rubbish :p that is my situation with talking ...... OF course i didnt witnessed it :p thats my mom saying this :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fai9al: LoooooooL Be Careful Someone may get Dirty information while u r asleep :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hadi: Looooool shhal a39aaaab XD

    ReplyDelete