Monday, May 14, 2012

Who's The Owner Of @Fried_Junk

Hello There..






Ever Wondered About The Owner Of A Business You Admire..? You Just Wanted To Know Who's Behind All This Success.. Ideas.. And Creativity..


Well Today One Of Those Mysterious Questions Is Revealed...




@Fried_Junk  Is An Active Blog.. But It's Also One Of The New Small Business Directed By One Of The Youngest Kuwaiti Owner : " Mohammed Al-Rasheed "...  And He Was Awarded In P2BK By AlHomaizi Kout Food Group For That..!! How Cool Mashallah :D




And Here Are Few Of Mohammed's Words:

" I Have Always Had A Dream of Owning Something, I Have ALWAYS Had Feedbacks about who i am & judged on what i am , while im totally the opposite what everyone thinks, I’m That Person that’s Not Social towards people due to being a Calm Person, So I Had to make a goal that i will reach someday,  & to break every person’s eye & Prove to them Age DOESN’T MATTER!!! No Matter How Quite You Are & Calm.

& The Story of Fried Junk Started… As I Am Only 15 & I’m Always Underestimated On What I Can Do & They Always Think That I’m SomeKind Of Joke… But Trust Me? NEVER Underestimate a Teenager :P

  I Always Tell My Supporters , Never Give Up On Something You Love, Don’t Care & Listen To People Because if you want to please them all? your not gonna live your life , So Listen? 6anshaw & Continue! "


Deep Fried Galaxy Caramel


Deep Fried Mars

Deep Fried White Chocolate



Deep Fried Oreos


To Be Honest I'm Looking Forward To Taste Them.. And Inshallah I'll Get The Chance So ARE YOU This Weekend  17-18-19/5 .. In Downtown Expo, In Mishref International FairGrounds Hall 8..


 


Contact Fried Junk:

Blog: Here 

Twitter: @Fried_Junk

No comments:

Post a Comment