Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Man Worth To Know..!!

My Friend Put A Pic Of A Guy On Her BBM.. And When I Asked Her Who Is He.. She Told Me He Is Nick Vujicic & Search On Youtube.. Hed Had A Lecture At Guest University In Kuwait .. As Far As I Know It Was A Great Lecture..


Any Way I Did Go Through Youtube.. And I Saw One Video.. And I Moved To Tears.. He Really Inspired Me.. For Being Strong.. Optimistic.. And Happy with All What He Have.. Despite What He Haven't..!!
He Is A Man worth To Meet.. He Is So Full Of Life.. I wish I Knew About This Lecture.. So I Can Atleast Listen To Him.. The Past Two Days I Was Kinda Down.. But After I Saw Him.. I Felt I'm Down For Nothing..


So To Know Nick Vujicic By Words : Nicholas James Vujicic (born 4 December 1982) is a preacher and motivational speaker who was born without arms or legs due to a rare disorder known as Tetra-amelia. He struggled throughout his childhood to come to terms with his disability, and at seventeen started his own non-profit organization Life Without Limbs. After graduating from university, Vujicic began his travels as a motivational speaker. At present, he regularly gives speeches on subjects such as disability, hope, and finding meaning in life. (wikipedia)


But To Know Him For Real You Gotta See This :









P.s: ( I didnt Get The Chance To Meet Him.. But I'm So Thankful To Know how Inspiring He Is.. And How Is So Wise And Able To Spread It All Around The world... THank You Nick for Being Thankful..! )

No comments:

Post a Comment